How does it work.
Auldhouse Anywhere enables students to attend classes, creating a virtual classroom experience from anywhere. Auldhouse Anywhere classroom instructor-led training can be accessed in three ways:
Auldhouse Anywhere host classroom
– Come into one of our three national locations to join the host class (in-person)
Auldhouse Anywhere remote classroom
– Classroom to classroom experience. Connect to the host classroom from any of our online enabled classrooms
Auldhouse Anywhere remote student
– Attend courses online from anywhere, on any device. Connect by using your own computer, webcam and headset to join a class being conducted from Auldhouse Anywhere host classroom.
Before you join your class.
We will email joining instructions a few days prior to course commencement. Your email will contain the following information:
1. Your unique url to join the live class
2. Instructions on how to access your digital courseware. Please ensure you follow these instructions so that teaching time is maximised for your benefit. In some cases courseware will be available on the morning of the course (such as for Microsoft Office classes).
We would recommend that you have a reasonably quiet, distraction-free place to work. You will need internet access, with sufficient bandwidth to support audio conferencing and screen sharing. We would also recommend that you ensure you have a good quality audio setup for your computer. You may wish to use a headset with a microphone.
Introducing Auldhouse Anywhere