I recently attended the DDLS course Presentation Skills: Creating Confidence, Impact and Results. The course was excellent! The content was well thought out and made good use of the course duration.
Our presenter was the highlight of the course, showing us insights and techniques he himself uses to great effect.Stuart HendersonWeb Integration Team Lead - ADP
Read more testimonials
- Stuart HendersonWeb Integration Team Lead - ADPI recently attended the DDLS course Presentation Skills: Creating Confidence, Impact and Results. The course was excellent! The content was well thought out and made good use of the course duration. Our presenter was the highlight of the course, showing us insights and techniques he himself uses to great effect.
- Christina NairnTraining Coordinator - Department of Treasury & FinanceDDLS has provided us with high quality training in a relaxed environment. Instructors have a well qualified background not only in technical skills but also in soft skills ensuring they have the ability to pass on their knowledge students.
- Luke HarmanHelp Desk Team Leader - Keycorp ServicesI found the Leadership for IT Professionals course very satisfying and would recommend it to others looking to learn or reinforce leadership skills. It was both informative and inspirational. The instructor drew upon a broad range of personal experiences and interesting anecdotes to help deliver the knowledge. In addition, the student to instructor ratio was ideal allowing everyone to ask questions relative to their fields, augmenting the curricu
- Marro KimSystems Engineer - Victoria UniversityThe Leadership for IT Professionals course is one of the best courses I have attended. The material covered was very relevant to both work and life experiences. I can say that the skills learnt in the course have been applied to both my work environment as well as personal life. The trainer was one of the best educators I have had. He made the material interesting and had an excellent method of communicating effectively, even with the biggest sce
- Dan BoariuProgram Management Officer - Victoria UniversitySome time back I was telling some of my colleagues how fantastic I am at prioritising, calendarasing, negotiating and managing my time and while talking I have realised that the reason behind all these skills is the training sessions I had at DDLS. I have applied what I learned to my everyday work activities and have seen great results. Some of the things I have learnt include time management, emotional intelligence and negotiating. Previously my
- Paul SiuProfessional Services Manager - Zeacom Pty LtdLumify (formerly DDLS)’ Presentation Skills was an insightful course that covered presentation delivery in an informative and interactive environment. I have noticed immediate improvements from topics such as engaging the audience, use of visual aids and confident delivery methods. Those with limited presentation experience along with regulars wishing to hone their skills will benefit from the subjects covered.
- Tiffany GrangerICT Service Desk - Royal Children's HospitalAfter attending you course, I have come back to work with a different attitude to my work and customers. After talking about the different personalities and the way to deal with these, it has made communicate better for others to understand.I thoroughly enjoyed the training over the last two days and have taken a lot away, I will put it all into practice. Believe it or not, I actually put into practice at home last night with my sister. 😉 On a m
- Peter WykesTeam Manager Customer Contact Centre - Sydney WaterI would like to thank Lumify (formerly DDLS) for developing a tailor-made training package on “Communication and Customer Skills”. The content was invaluable in addressing our objectives and it was delivered by a very enthusiastic and knowledgeable presenter in Guy. His presentation style certainly kept everybody’s attention and interest throughout the training. We found the training extremely beneficial in reinforcing and providing some handy ti
- Brad HicksOperations Team Leader - Corporate Express Australia LimitedFor more than five years Corporate Express has been actively engaging Lumify (formerly DDLS) to provide training services. Members of the Support Services team including myself have attended training courses over this period. The courses are high quality, and have always met our needs. The instructors have excellent subject matter knowledge and all the staff at Lumify (formerly DDLS) are friendly and ensure the entire experience from booking to s