Who is Lumify People?
Lumify People (formerly DDLS People) has been providing strategic and advisory services in learning and development, logistics and program and project management for 20 years. The business has a long and successful history with the Department of Defence, and we have broadened our client base to include a range of Government organisations and corporations to deliver expertise in the following key areas:
Learning and Development: Provision of customised training including determining training needs, designing training programs and delivering via traditional face-to-face, blended classroom learning, virtual classrooms, e-learning and remote learning.
Logistics and Supply Chain: Expertise in integrated logistics support, inventory management and supply chain optimisation, provision of codification services and compliance assurance.
Portfolio, Program and Project Management: Experience in scoping, schedule development and management, budget and resource management, change, risk and issues management, reporting, assurance, procurement and contract management, stakeholder management and communications.
Strategic and Management Consulting: Expert business analysis and strategic business advice to assist you in delivering outcomes, as well as top-level organisational support to help you overcome any challenges you may be facing.
- Quality Instructors and Content<p>Expert instructors with real world experience and the latest vendor-approved in-depth course content.</p>
- Partner-Preferred Supplier<p>Chosen and awarded by the world's leading vendors as preferred training partner.</p>
- Ahead of the Technology Curve<p>No matter your chosen technologies or platforms, we can help you stay one step ahead.</p>
- Train Anywhere<p>From our state-of-the-art classrooms to telepresence to your offices, our instructor-led training caters to your needs.</p>
- Track Record<p>We have a 30-year history of driving innovative, award-winning learning solutions.</p>
- More Courses, More Often<p>When you train with Lumify Work you get more courses, more often, in more locations, and from more vendors.</p>