I have found Lumify (formerly DDLS) to be very flexible in their training delivery and very responsive to ESTA’s needs. Their training delivery is well structured with comprehensive course notes and the trainers were knowledgeable in the subject matter. Using practical examples in classes (rather than a purely academic approach) has been extremely beneficial and has helped cement the learning.
Lumify account relationship management is thorough, friendly and timely.
I would use Lumify again and would recommend them to other organisations seeking technical training.Roland HambletonManager - Systems Development & Operations - ESTA
Read more testimonials
- Deanne DuncombeI recently attended two training courses with Lumify (formerly DDLS) and I would like to thank my account manager and the friendly and supportive Canberra Lumify team for such a positive experience. I have never before attended training where my account manager has met me and made me aware of all of the available facilities. This really made me feel at ease. The instructor was obviously very successful and respected within his field, and a great
- Phuc LeData Communications Specialist - Australian Crime CommissionI had an excellent training week and I have learnt a lot. The instructor is very knowledgeable and his professionalism in his delivery was dynamic and easy going, which made it fun and enjoyable in a relaxed environment. In other words it was not dogmatic or strict.
- Alan LeungGroup IT, Level 2 support Team Leader - Leighton Contractors Pty LtdLumify (formerly DDLS) has the variety of courses that met my needs in order to advance in my career. As a team leader, Lumify continues to support my team and I with up to date courses and the flexibility in timing to ensure we get the training we need when we need it. I have been doing my professional training with Lumify for almost 10 years and they continue to meet my needs and expectations. The facilities in both the training rooms and the c
- Roland HambletonManager - Systems Development & Operations - ESTAI have found Lumify (formerly DDLS) to be very flexible in their training delivery and very responsive to ESTA’s needs. Their training delivery is well structured with comprehensive course notes and the trainers were knowledgeable in the subject matter. Using practical examples in classes (rather than a purely academic approach) has been extremely beneficial and has helped cement the learning. Lumify account relationship management is thorough, f
- Tracy SteelInformation Systems Applications / Database Developer - Gladstone Ports CorporationI attended a 5 day course in the Lumify (formerly DDLS) Office in Brisbane a couple of weeks ago and just wanted to let you know that I was really impressed with the facilities and staff there. The course instructor, Hector, was very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed the course. I would also like to specifically mention my sincere thanks to Karen on the front desk in the Brisbane training centre. I have specific dietary requirements and Karen ma
- Jeff QuinnTechnology Manager - Border ExpressLumify (formerly DDLS) has provided training to Border Express Technology staff for over 7 years. They have consistently delivered training with high quality trainers that are able to engage well even when the subject matter is tough going. The pre and post follow up is always of a high standard also. Heather our local contact is great at touching base and letting me know what’s trending in the industry to assist us in planning our training strat
- Hardew DhillonSydney South West Area Health ServicesThe courses were very practical. The instructors gave us enough time to use the tools in the applications and feel comfortable with them. The instructors were fantastic. I found the hands-on approach and demonstrations to be very helpful. It was helpful to be able to complete the exercises and I walked away with a better understanding. The instructor was very knowledgeable, open to sharing and did a great job involving everyone. The workbook had
- Adam HeilbronInfrastructure Manager - Transpacific IndustriesLumify (formerly DDLS) is currently Transpacific Industries IT training partner of choice due to the range, regularity and quality of the courses they offer. The facilities at the training venues are always of the highest standards. The service we receive from the on-site team ensures we have a great training experience, with this experience being further enhanced by the high quality of instructors. All of our staff that attend Lumify (formerly D
- Chris DalyOperations Business Analyst - RACVI have nothing but praise for the professional way the course was held. The facilities were top class, the lunch provided was well above expectations, and the facilitator was brilliant. The instructor certainly knows her material, was engaging and very patient with the different skill levels of the class. I will certainly recommend this course to other analysts who are looking for further education and cannot speak highly enough of the Instructor