I was happy with all aspects of Microsoft 6416: Update Network Infrastructure & Active Directory Skills to Windows Server including the instructor, the training rooms etc.
My instructor had excellent knowledge of the material and also had good presentation skills. The classroom learning experience was enjoyable. The equipment and layout were very good.Gary NeedhamWindows System Administrator - AVIVA
Read more testimonials
- HCF AustraliaMy staff were very happy with the content and the pace of the courses. The feedback I received was that the material was well presented, easy to follow and the lab sessions were beneficial. The staff also said they enjoyed the lunch. The training has helped them to understand the do’s and don’ts of using WCF and WPF in our environment. Overall, the training met my staffs expectations and objectives.
- Amanda NicolIT Support Services Manager - Health World LimitedThoroughly enjoyed my training course the other week. My instructor was great being able to put scenarios into real world instances that related to my specific situation. I was made to feel welcome from the moment I arrived and the ability to sit as a group outside the classroom to discuss our situations and our goals was extremely valuable. I learnt a lot and felt it was important that my goals by attending this course were met. Great job, Lumif
- Jeff LyonsTechnology Support Officer - Catholic EducationWe will be upgrading (from XP) to Windows 7 at a point in the not too distant future, so training, in any sense, had to be undertaken. That training was of course with Lumify (formerly DDLS). The Lumify training provided a practical and transferable experience for me. Both the material itself and format in which it was presented were hands-on and highly relevant. In summary, the training…11/10! The training covered all aspects, certainly answerin
- Doddy KoeswandyDatabase Administrator - FlexiGroupI cannot speak highly enough of the instructors and facilities provided by Lumify (formerly DDLS) product training, especially database training. The entire learning experience was enhanced by their professionalism and “can-do” attitude. It gave me much more information and knowledge to support my day to day job as database administrator. It was good and I had fun. This will be the best course this year.
- Richard RainsManager ICT Services - TAFESA Adelaide North InstituteOver the past few months I have had a number of my ICT specialist staff trained in various courses at DDLS ranging from Apple MAC server Admin, MAC desktop support, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft Server 2000, Cisco Call Manager and IP telephony. Without exception my staff have enjoyed the training and have returned with new skills and a drive to use them in implementing the new technology in to our business. As an ICT Manager I am delighted that a sma
- Gary NeedhamWindows System Administrator - AVIVAI was happy with all aspects of Microsoft 6416: Update Network Infrastructure & Active Directory Skills to Windows Server including the instructor, the training rooms etc. My instructor had excellent knowledge of the material and also had good presentation skills. The classroom learning experience was enjoyable. The equipment and layout were very good.
- Shashank ShettySharePoint Administrator - Infosys AustraliaThe MOSS Design and Customization course was very informative and well organised. The skills that I have gained from this 5 day course would have taken at least 2-3 months to gain if I had to study myself. The course tutor Gavin was very cooperative, helpful and patient in clearing my doubts. This course has given me a better insight into SharePoint designer capabilities. I am definitely looking forward to doing more courses with Lumify (formerly
- Chih-Ching WangTechnical Assistant - Origin EnergyI found the course was delivered to my learning needs. Identifying and clarifying the requirements and functions of SharePoint, as well as its usefulness gave the me ability to be able to customise when needed, and be able to deliver information in styles and formats that are accessible and useable by everyone. The course has been delivered extremely satisfactorily, giving me time to learn what is necessary and understanding the usefulness of Sha
- Sam BulhanSupport Consultant - WorkCover QueenslandI have completed the “Implementing and Supporting Windows XP Professional” course 2272 with Lumify (formerly DDLS). The course was very relaxing and I felt that the instructor was not only very knowledgeable but also took the time to answer any of my queries, the language used was easy to understand and I was able to relate all the course subjects and scenario’s to my real world situations which I deal with within my day-to-day work. I look forwa
- Amelia KirbyIT Service Delivery Manager - Mission AustraliaMission Australia has engaged with Lumify (formerly DDLS) to deliver IT training over the last five years. During that time I have both organised training for members of the IT Department, and attended training sessions myself. Booking training is always seamless and thorough. The training sessions have consistently met our needs and there is usually a suitable course to satisfy our requirements. Lumify (formerly DDLS) has been adaptable in tailo