We developed a strong working relationship with the local Lumify Work (formerly DDLS) office over the last year and have been working on specific projects and key opportunities together.
We found Lumify Work to be very proactive in letting the channel know about rare Microsoft courses that are being delivered locally and will schedule courses if required.Savvas NeophytouAccount Manager - Microsoft
Read more testimonials
- HCF AustraliaMy staff were very happy with the content and the pace of the courses. The feedback I received was that the material was well presented, easy to follow and the lab sessions were beneficial. The staff also said they enjoyed the lunch. The training has helped them to understand the do’s and don’ts of using WCF and WPF in our environment. Overall, the training met my staffs expectations and objectives.
- Sam BulhanSupport Consultant - WorkCover QueenslandI have completed the “Implementing and Supporting Windows XP Professional” course 2272 with Lumify (formerly DDLS). The course was very relaxing and I felt that the instructor was not only very knowledgeable but also took the time to answer any of my queries, the language used was easy to understand and I was able to relate all the course subjects and scenario’s to my real world situations which I deal with within my day-to-day work. I look forwa
- Bill ShandManager, Information and Technology - Brightwater Care Group Inc.Lumify (formerly DDLS) have been very proactive in helping me realise all the training benefits offered through Software Assurance, ensuring we used our full allocation before expiration. Our IT team has been impressed by the learning environment and the quality of the training at Lumify (formerly DDLS) , ultimately helping my organisation maximise the value from our investment in Microsoft Technology.
- Jason StewartACT Manager - SITA AustraliaI just wanted to drop you a short note of thanks for the training session on Project 2010. I do not usually write testimonials, but in this case I am happy to provide unsolicited feedback. The training session that you facilitated was the most informative, easy to understand and pleasant experience I have ever had in a learning setting. The manner in which you conducted yourself, shared your knowledge and guided us was second to none. Your obviou
- Savvas NeophytouAccount Manager - MicrosoftWe developed a strong working relationship with the local Lumify Work (formerly DDLS) office over the last year and have been working on specific projects and key opportunities together. We found Lumify Work to be very proactive in letting the channel know about rare Microsoft courses that are being delivered locally and will schedule courses if required.
- Ross PatonWeb Developer - South West Institute of TAFEI was happy with everything that Lumify (formerly DDLS) offered from a great and interesting course to professional staff. Lumify (formerly DDLS) really ensured the best learning experience that I have ever encountered. I did like the smaller class size as it made a more one-on-one approach more possible. The whole experience from Lumify (formerly DDLS) has ensured that I could learn all I could and for me to be able to take back that knowledge t
- Doddy KoeswandyDatabase Administrator - FlexiGroupI cannot speak highly enough of the instructors and facilities provided by Lumify (formerly DDLS) product training, especially database training. The entire learning experience was enhanced by their professionalism and “can-do” attitude. It gave me much more information and knowledge to support my day to day job as database administrator. It was good and I had fun. This will be the best course this year.
- Amelia KirbyIT Service Delivery Manager - Mission AustraliaMission Australia has engaged with Lumify (formerly DDLS) to deliver IT training over the last five years. During that time I have both organised training for members of the IT Department, and attended training sessions myself. Booking training is always seamless and thorough. The training sessions have consistently met our needs and there is usually a suitable course to satisfy our requirements. Lumify (formerly DDLS) has been adaptable in tailo
- Chih-Ching WangTechnical Assistant - Origin EnergyI found the course was delivered to my learning needs. Identifying and clarifying the requirements and functions of SharePoint, as well as its usefulness gave the me ability to be able to customise when needed, and be able to deliver information in styles and formats that are accessible and useable by everyone. The course has been delivered extremely satisfactorily, giving me time to learn what is necessary and understanding the usefulness of Sha